- 1 can chickpeas (approx. 400 grams), rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup nut butter (almond or PB – I used PB)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (if desired)
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp natural sweetener, to taste
- Handful of sugar-free or regular chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or a high powered blender until smooth
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly
- Top with chocolate chips. Tip: Lightly press chocolate chips into the batter so they stick
- Bake 15-20 minutes depending on your oven
Makes 16 medium size blondies. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from @missk_j6 on instagram!